Cars will always encounter various failures. As one of the key components of the electronic injection engine, the fuel injector, its working quality will seriously affect the performance of the engine. Without it, gasoline cannot reach the engine, and the car cannot walk. This shows the importance of the fuel injector to the car engine. Today, let’s learn about the reasons and solutions for the clogging of car injectors!
1. Reasons for clogged car injectors:
The reason for the blockage of the fuel injection nozzle is that the carbon deposit in the engine is deposited on the fuel injection nozzle or the fuel injection nozzle passage is blocked by impurities in the fuel.
1. 1 The formation of sediment is directly related to automobile fuel:
1) Because gasoline itself contains colloids, impurities, or dust and impurities brought in during storage and transportation, deposits similar to sludge are formed in automobile fuel tanks, fuel inlet pipes, etc. over time;
2) The unstable components in gasoline react at a certain temperature to form gum and resinous viscous substance. When these sticky substances are burned in fuel injectors, intake valves, etc., the deposits will become hard carbon deposits.
1.2 Due to urban traffic congestion, cars are often at low speed and idling, which will aggravate the formation and accumulation of these deposits.
2. The hazards of blocked fuel injectors:
2.1 The needle valve and valve hole of the fuel injection nozzle are blocked, which affects the working performance of the precision parts of the electronic injection system and causes the power performance to drop;
2.2 Due to poor fuel, the fuel injector does not work well, causing serious carbon deposits in the cylinder, accelerated wear of the cylinder barrel and piston ring, resulting in unstable idle speed, rising fuel consumption, weak acceleration, difficulty in starting, and excessive emissions. Block the fuel injector and damage the engine;
3. How to clean the car fuel injector:
3.1 Hang the washer on the front cover of the car, look for the oil inlet and return pipes of the engine, remove the oil return pipe from its connection point with the engine, and select a suitable connector to block the oil return pipe with a plug.
3.2 Remove the oil inlet pipe from the connection point of the engine, select the appropriate joint, and connect the oil inlet pipe to the oil outlet pipe of the washer.
3. 3 Open the fuel tank cover, pull down the fuel pump insurance, and stop the fuel pump;
3.4 Unscrew the bottle cap of the washer, add the fuel system cleaning agent into the liquid storage bottle, and tighten the bottle cap. Pull up to adjust the pressure regulating valve knob to the minimum position (turn left to the end), connect the compressed air to the air inlet of the washer, and slowly turn the pressure regulating valve to the right to slowly increase the pressure. Adjust the pressure to 2-3kg/C㎡.
3.5 Check the washer and engine pipelines and joints for oil leakage. If there is any leakage, immediately close the washer oil inlet pipe valve and repair it until there is no leakage;
3.6 Open the oil inlet valve of the washer, start the engine, and start cleaning until the detergent is used up (about 20-30 minutes)
3.7 When the cleaning is completed, the car will automatically turn off and turn the car key switch back to the OFF position;
3.8 Remove the connector of the washing machine, connect the oil pipe of the engine as it is, start the engine and accelerate appropriately. Check all joints and pipelines for oil leakage;
3.9 Clean up the worksite, wipe off the dripping residual liquid, arrange the cleaner, the carburetor cleaning method is the same as the electric spray cleaning method, the pressure is 1-5PSI, too high pressure will damage the carburetor needle valve and cause Too much oil has entered the combustion chamber.
1. The washer is a low-pressure container, and the operating pressure must not exceed 6kg/ C㎡;
2. It is strictly forbidden to smoke and engage in sparks near the construction site to avoid fire and explosion;
3. It is strictly forbidden for flammable, explosive, and other items and fire sources to approach the cleaner;
4. The workplace must be equipped with fire extinguishers, fire protection equipment, and other fire fighting facilities;
5. The staff should wear goggles when working to prevent gasoline or detergent from splashing into the eyes;
6. The work site should be ventilated to avoid excessive inhalation of automobile exhaust gas;
7. Avoid leaking fuel and cleaning agents on high-heat engine parts, such as generators, starting motors, and high-voltage lines to prevent electrical sparks from causing fires;
8. If the fuel cleaning agent leaks during operation, please check immediately;
9. It should be handled with care during use. If the liquid storage bottle body is deformed, cracked and the head thread is worn out, it is prohibited;
11. After each cleaning, the pressure regulating valve must be adjusted to the minimum position;
12. After each use, please drain the remaining liquid in the liquid storage bottle, put the washer in the toolbox, or hang it in a ventilated place in the tool room for the next use. Otherwise, the residual liquid will corrode the relevant rubber hose pads and affect the equipment use time limit.